Monday, January 11, 2010

So Sien.. Zzz

I seriously do not know what to post about.

But one thing to highlight is that Adam's blog is awesome!!

I really like the way he writes. Short and sweet. =)

By the way, Avatar is really a red-hot movie! Yesterday while browsing through the TV channels, I saw that in China.. people are super crazy over this brand-new movie.

The 3D tickets were sold off in hours.

Looks like I should watch Avatar afterall. But time doesn't permit. U know, college life isn't a bed of roses.

More time is spent each day and my energy level is almost empty upon reaching home. xD

I got the chance to write this as my Malaysian Studies class was cancelled!

It was really sudden. It was in fact a blessing in disguise. Who would want to waste their 90 minutes by attending this class?

However, another problem is rooted. I do not know how to spend this 90 minutes. Some of my friends have a CUTE plan of visiting the 'pasar malam'. As far as I know, there is no such 'pasar malam' in Sunway. Except for the one in SS13. But, I chose to remain quiet.

I miss Form 5. Soo much. While some of my friends have the unlucky star dawned upon them to fulfill their National duties, others chose to wait for the release of SPM results. Some also opt to look for part-time jobs, while some ...

JUST SLEEP THROUGH THE WHOLE DAY.!!

As for me? I better get all the chemistry and physics formula re-injected back into my mind. Loads of new formulas beckon me.

= =

=X

In the mean time, I'm waiting for Shin Yee. She needs a lift from me. Dont get me wrong, legally I can't drive yet.

Taking driving lesson this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment