Monday, January 4, 2010

Full of emotions.

It's been more than 2 weeks since the last update of blog. That is because, like I said I was in Guangzhou, China.

And this winter camp turned out to be the most INTERESTING and MEMORABLE camp to date!! =)

While I'm writing this, my heart aches. Fond memories of happy days in China began to flood my mind. But still, I can control my emotions.

For 12 days, all camp participants were like a big family, all blending well with each other ( except for some ).

I'm delighted to have met many new friends. And they are not only NEW. They are GOOD and TRUSTED friends. Friends that I can click with. Friends that shared my pain and suffering. Friends that I spent time with. Just to name a few :

1. Huey Zhong
2. Fong Yen
3. Lee Xiang
4. Tze Yuen
5. Wei En
6. Hao Yuen
7. Qian Xuan
8. Shi Ming
9. And practically all 一班 students
10.马振老师
11. 余欣老师

I think I need not write too much as I'm drained after one whole morning and afternoon spent in Sunway University College. Ya, I'm now a student in Sunway College, taking A Levels. So I shall just post photos of my UNFORGETTABLE trip to 广州.

Enjoy ~ =)


一班绝对不一般

一班友谊永固

i MISS U GUYS...


can u see Jin Zhe? #1

A scene in Shenzhen International Airport #2

#3

#4

13 degrees (==) #5


Delectable kuihs #6

#7

#8

my hotel room #9


spot the error 1 =.= #10

opening ceremony ( 开营仪式 ) #11

#12

#13

Science centre #14

A Honda Accord with weird number plate #15

#16

Class photo taken in front of the library #17

中国国旗 #18

All trees in China are coated with white paint ( dunno why ) #19

#20

#21

Fishes abundance #22

#23

Fong Yen and I #24

Best friends #25

玮恩 #26

My brother's solo cubing performance #27

18 SX Romantic == #28



Watch

#29

雷老师 and me #30

Instant noodles! yummy =p #31

Loving couple (王老师和马振老师) #32

Argh.... Run.. #33

#34

3D spinner. Damn scary #35

合照 #36

On board this beautiful cruise #37

#38

My bro and I #39

#40
Me and Fong Yen #41

Me and Shi Ming #42

Huey Zhong and me #43





























3 comments: