Saturday, January 30, 2010

~Happy Thaipusam to all my fellow Indian friends. Today has to be a very important day in the eyes of all Hindus, who celebrate this holy event by making their way to Batu Caves.

And it ought to be an auspicious day for me and my family too..

As my cousin would be tying the knot tomorrow, my family and I were invited to her house for a dinner. This was no ordinary dinner. It is a tradition for the bride and the bridegroom to celebrate their would-be marriage by hosting a dinner with their respective relatives the night before the wedding.

Below are some of the photos taken. Sry to say that there are only a few.


me and Ming Fong. (His face is bloody red.. -.-)
-apparently he drank 4 cans of Shandy + a can of Tiger.

Meng Yi, flanked by her grandparents

My cousins and I =)

Not readyyy... >.<

The delicious ice-kacang

Some other pix.. taken some time ago..

My christmas present - 3x5 rubik's cube =P

The handsome Wei Neng and me

me and the cheerful Wei Chuen

posing in front the First World Hotel

Plenty of photos to come 2mr. Stay tuned. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment