Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Avatar-fever

Yes!! Avatar topped the chart of the list of most expensive movies ever produced, overthrowing Titanic!!!

It was announced on Fly Fm this morning while I was on the way to my coll.

AVATAR totally deserve this award..

went tropicana city on Sunday with my bro and aunt.

She belanja us to watch this highly-rated movie. And it was my 1st time to tropicana city. I must say this shopping mall is mesmerizingly beautiful.

The 2-and-a-half-hour show is a masterpiece.

No one should miss this movie. Really. Too good to be missed. ==

Just a few words to describe this movie :

- awesome.

- satisfactory.

- has a wonderful storyline

- touching.

- exposed human's inborn nature - greed

- deserved the greatest praise.






Loving Avatar to the core.

Can't wait for the sequel to be out.!!

In love. =) for the 1st time. >.<








1 comment:

  1. There's a sequel? I liked the movie. :D but Pandora was just blue, green and purple. the only bright coloured thing was the giant bird. Toruk something. haha.

    ReplyDelete