Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Posting from Sunway University College

Hi everyone, I just had my lunch. A simple meal of chicken rice with added rice. And I'm exercising my rights to get Internet access.

U must be wondering how on earth I can get the time to blog!!! The answer is simple:I've activated my account and that is how I can post at this hour, when I normally do not post.

Classes commenced today. Maths class was kind of boring, but I like the lecturer. He looks professional, and he is a professional. ( based on his 38-year teaching experience ). And he was explaining all about the difference between Maths and Further Maths,( a new subject in which I'm currently taking ).

He said Maths = Add Maths in F4 and F5, while Further Maths = Higher Level of Add Maths.

Hence, I won't be learning Further Maths yet, at least for the next 6 months. The policy is this : to convert all the 6 hours of learning F.Maths to learning Maths.

This is to build a strong foundation before exposing us to the much-feared Further Maths.

Kok Peng, why did u change course????

Sien la.

Class starts at 1.30pm. Another hour to endure. What should I do?

-play Dota at a nearby CC?
-continue blogging?
-open my FB account? ( which I just did ) ==

OR sleep?

Btw, ancient apparition looks COOL and STYLISH!





No comments:

Post a Comment