Friday, January 29, 2010

Diary 290110

More than a month since the departure of SPM 09, I'm sitting for another exam yet again. As far as I know, everyone hates exam. Don't u?

Anyway, it was a relatively small-scaled exam, popularly known as a topical test. This time it was pure maths exam. Still, I was nervous. I mean this was the 1st time I'm sitting for a test in COLLEGE, not SCHOOL. <<< note this

So the feeling was far more different. Yet there wasn't any pressure to score high marks, as it was just a short practice to determine whether I have really mastered the topics which included Functions, Circular Measures, Quadratics and Coordinate Geometry. Piece of cake la, these topics should be at my fingertips for a former Form 5 student.

The entire test lasted for 1 hr and 15 mins, and students were supposed to answer 6 questions completely. U seriously don't need to use all 75 mins to finish the questions.. And so I did them in the slowest pace I could manage, making full use of the time alotted.

Emerged as a relieved man. ^^

And there was this Orientation event for all A-Level students in the afternoon. The ALSCO (A-Level student council) members have sacrificed their time to come up with cool activities to let all A-level students enjoy and bask in, so I don't find the need to skip this event.

But u see, it was scheduled to start at 2.30pm, a time when most of the S3 students would have already enjoying themselves to a movie treat or taking forty winks. FYI, their class ends at 11.30am so it was understandable that they would boycott this event given that they won't be so stupid to waste their ( 2.30-11.30 )= 3 hours doing nothing.! @.@

Still, I'm utterly disappointed with my classmates.. -.- Only 4/20 students were willing to spend their next 150 mins participating in the station games.

And the saddest part was that: I'm the ONLY ONE present in a group of 7 or 8. T_T So embarrassing! And of course, demoralising. I was placed in Group 5 and was to be the only member of Group 5, coming up against teams with 10 members.

The only way was to join other groups, which I did. I'm glad that I got the chance to mingle with students from different classes, at least making new friends is something I cherish!

After a gruelling 2 and 1/2 hours, rest was granted. I was physically tired as I was the ineffective striker during a friendly game of fussball. Should be proud for scoring a goal for my team. But still lost 4-2 to Group 8 in the end.

Squandered many wonderful chances but heyy.. u can't blame me coz Im really a `kaki bangku', despite the fact that I'm an ardent football fan.

Took bus home from college for the 1st time.

Walao.. The bus was packed like sardine in can.. Had to stand for nearly 30 mins on the bus.. But I digress. I have already expected this scenario since it was peak time when everyone was rushing home.

Enough said, that was my the busiest day of college life so far.

More photos coming your way ^^








No comments:

Post a Comment