Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Now is the time to indulge in

I'm now in a really CHEERFUL and ENTHUSIASTIC mood.. given that my hols starts tomorrow.!!!!

Yes, it is indeed the time that I have been waiting for the last couple of weeks. A-Level has been a strenous ride.

My strength..,

My brain..,

My energy..,

My time...,

My money... (not mine actually),

(and the list is endless),

All sacrificed.

So CNY is timely as I can live the life of a normal: (not studying + not working) 18 yr old.

A break of 10 days from college can deal a whole lot of fun and excitement. AT LEAST to me.

I have been more than eager to celebrate CNY earlier.. As I can't wait to engage in:

Rounds of playing blackjack.
Rounds of mahjong.
Rounds of savouring the mouth-watering CNY cookies.
Rounds of angpau-hunting adventures.


AND so much more.. not forgetting the rounds of photographing session.

CNY is definitely the most extravagant and relishing event of the year.

I am all set to welcome the year of METAL TIGER.

Rawr. Lawl.

Some TIGER-related WOODS snapshots.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment