Saturday, February 20, 2010

农历新年气氛

The blogger is back!

And it's time to share some photos taken during the festive period. Im sure everyone had a jolly time, irrespective of u being a Chinese, Malay, Indian or other races. That's the 1Malaysia spirit.

除夕夜

This year my family decided to give it a whole new dimension. It has been a tradition that my cousins would be making their way to my house for the reunion dinner. But.. this year we ended up meeting in a restaurant.

I was pretty sure my mum and grandma were More than Happy. They were granted a day off today!!

Some delectable dishes on table:








年初一

Caught up with my cousin, Xandria Ooi : )

Nearly drunk -.- courtesy of this wine containing 14% alcohol

tele-communicating with my cousin in US

Cute little Denise



The all-too-familiar mighty lion dance

The lions graced my aunt's house

Flowery orange

Resuming photo-posting some other time.

Geared up to watch an explosive football match.

Everton vs ManU

Predictions please. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment