Thursday, February 25, 2010

Argh.. SPM results coming out soon =.=

Now that STPM results are released, there is every reason to be worried and fear. Some weeks ago, I was told that SPM results will be out in Feb but I never believed the news. True enough, the news was fake. Come on, every single school-leaver knows the fact that the release of SPM results will never take place before March.

I will only be convinced that SPM results will be released in Feb if cows can fly. It is clearly an impossible scenario.

From what I knew, this year's SPM results will be released on 16 Mac. (A tentative date)

Given that the date is right, mathematically there is only another 19 days before all hell break loose.

But I'm looking forward to the particular day for a reason, none other than a long-due reunion with all my beloved friends and my great teachers.

AND my dear SMK USJ 13.

Vivid memories of secondary school life with the bunch of adventurous friends will never be erased for eternity.

And I don't know why as I'm writing this, I sorely miss Cik Tan. Just to refresh your memory, Cik Tan is my 5 Bakti's class teacher and she proudly holds the title of Guru Cemerlang. I miss the joy in her class when I would sleep, complete my homework or chatting in a very carefree way. I know that I'm very rude but I can't help doing so.

I wonder whether she stills teach in school, or she has retired and probably enjoying the rest of her life with ease - stressfree.














No comments:

Post a Comment