Thursday, February 19, 2009

Innocent victim

Hi everyone, I'm back blogging after 2 days of absence. Some teachers in school seem to be VERY sensitive towards certain verbal vulgarities which are plain common these days among people ( everyone, I think but excluding me ) . Even young children in primary schools also use foul language in almost every single sentence uttered from their mouth and yet some teachers are treating it so SERIOUSLY as if it is a grave mistake. I just could not comprehend why this teacher behaves in such an ECCENTRIC way in which humiliated Soon Huat in front of the class. A mere F*** word is only a way to express one's feeling of cross and rage in most cases but today's incident was a different story altogether. The word FELDA, which I don't know its full name was named F***ing Elephant ... by Eggy and most of us laughed for it was so freaking funny. And Soon Huat, who is known for his stentorian voice as usual laughed all his heart out. He repeated the F word and so happen that this teacher overheard and the scene erupted. She called Soon Huat and asked him to stand up and scolded him rather BLOODILY with her in full swing. Maybe she is having menopause or something that caused her to be so IRRITATINGLY annoying to scold Soon Huat and poor Soon Huat had to face the wrath of a DESTRUCTIVE teacher in control.I'm not directly involved in this case but I think I have the need to say that sometimes some teacher are REALLY overboard and to me acted in an INAPPROPRIATE way. But anyway her teaching to some extent is commendable for I really understand thoroughly the whole lesson. Enough said, I think Soon Huat is not in the wrong and here I am to let you know that you should not bow down to some teachers who have BEHAVIOURAL problems instead stand tall and express your personal views. xD. Tempers flaring

2 comments:

  1. Lol... yeah my bad :( SRY SOON HUAT!! T____T oh btw,i din not shoot F***... Wat i said wuz Freakin' Elephant, not the FBomb... thats why i was mad at FUCKIN'teacher bcz she said she heard the F word and blaming soon huat in the process...

    Since when is FREAKING a vulgar word???
    i think u would want to clean ur ear up abit teacher...

    SRY SOON HUAT AGAIN!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eggy sry. I got mixed up with the word.

    ReplyDelete