Thursday, February 19, 2009

Football stories

I'm revealing a truth which is known among my friends. I'm a very FANATIC and LOYAL fan of Manchester United. Thanks to my dad who introduced me in watching EPL, I slowly started admiring this team which is currently the English, European, and World Champions when I was in primary school. Of course there are some ups and downs throughout these years but loyalty pays as Manchester United is now so STRONG and deemed UNTOUCHABLE by Man Utd's main arch rival, Arsenal's boss Arsene Wenger in the press the other day. This underlines the quality and standard of Man Utd Football Club. This is just a post to tell everyone to support Man Utd, xD. You will have my full support if you like Man Utd and proceed to ask me questions regarding the club and I'll try my best to answer. Chao and remember there's a match this Sunday at 1.25 am when Man Utd take on Blackburn. Read the newspaper for more information. And you will find that Man Utd has been so consistent that they have won 9 consecutive league wins and kept 14 successive clean sheets. What do you think? This clearly shows the masterclass and the type of excellent form of a team ranked the BEST in the world. =] Zubin will hate this. Haha.. By the way, I miss Zubin..

No comments:

Post a Comment