Monday, July 11, 2011

July Happenings

Exactly a month from this date, my fate will be sealed. My future depends entirely on the outcome of this massive  revelation. It is the day of judgement(so to speak), a red carpet day. I'm referring to the release of my A2 results on 11th Aug 2011.

Many things have happened since my last posting and I know that I am solely at fault for not updating my blog. Some events which transpired during this period:


1. Meeting up with high-school mates for the game I relish in(badminton) for at least thrice
2. Watching T3 twice and still can't get over it ( I love the background music btw..)
3. Dad bought a brand new lappie for me! :) i'm really thankful for the special gift. It's a Dell Inspiron 15R with i7 processor >.<
4. Addicted to Korean dramas (:
- Babyfaced Beauty + Secret Garden

How I miss the SBS Korean dramas since the last movie (What happened in Bali): still the best drama series!


And I'm actually busy planning a trip to Redang with my college mates. So please bear with me for a few more days before I could fully concentrate on blogging again.


I'll leave you with the lovely images from Secret Garden.











So what are you waiting for? Feast your eyes on the drama right away. The drama has an interesting plot which distinguishes it from the rest. You have my word.


Oh ya, happy birthday to my dear friend Heng Shu Peih. She has been really helpful and supportive towards me throughout the entire A-Level course by assisting and attending to my problems without reciprocation. Her maths knowledge is next to a genius and her willingness to guide me through the dark times is very much commendable.

Heng Shu Peih, you are truly a great friend. Have fun on your big day and you certainly deserve a place in my heart for being my pillar of strength.


Kudos to you, my dear friend!


One more thing: I am all pumped up for the epic Harry Potter finale. I grow up watching the series and like millions in the world, I will sorely miss the entire beguiling series once it is done and dusted. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment