Saturday, March 13, 2010

Post-SPM euphoria

Hey people. All the buzz and excitement is still in the air. After surviving the more-than-one-hour ordeal in school to collect my SPM result, I was overjoyed. Really. Not because of the fact that I got straight A+s. Or even straight As. That would be unthinkable. But of course I fancy it.

But is the joy of getting an A+ for Eng and the 1119 paper!!! ^^^^^

This is the result that I have been craving for since the beginning of Form 4. And thank God, I have achieved what I have strongly yearned for.

And the fact that I scored an A+ for BM!!!!!!!!!! I believe those who got A+ for BM would be on cloud nine, as Bm has always been one of the toughest subjects to score A, let alone A+. =) Agree.?


LOOK.. =) and smile. It's an 1A

Overall result : 9A 1B 1C

I deliberately covered the B and C. Just to make it look perfect and more attractive. xD

I certainly have no regrets for taking Chinese in SPM. Despite knowing the fact that Chinese is DAMN HARD to score an A, I would not forgive myself if I have been wicked enough to drop Chinese.

Never in a 100 years.

Because that act of vice is a total disregard to my forefathers and ancestors. AND it is a SHAMEFUL and an UNFORGIVING act.

And I'm glad that I did not disappoint my pri schl teachers, who have nurtured me to continue the learning of Chinese.

And I wish to congratulate those who made themselves and their parents proud. Esp to WAN QIN and SIM HUI, who both did unbelievably well- straight A+s. O.o

And of course to those straight A scorers :

1. Wen Hao
2. Chze Hou
3. Cheecken
4. Sing Yee
5. Shu Li
6. .....

AND the rest. I could only remember some so don't blame me if your name isn't in the list.

Abel, how did u manage to get A for Chinese? O.o








No comments:

Post a Comment