Friday, March 26, 2010

Life after receiving SPM result

OHHHHHHHHHnooooo, I'm DUE to undergo NATIONAL SERVICE in PERAK tmr. @.@

But don't be alarmed. As I will continue blogging. Living in the jungle is a whole new experience. Who knows? It could turn out to be a blessing in disguise as living in the jungle could stimulate more of my brain cells, thus allowing me to post some other more interesting and eye-catching posts.

I'm crapping. I know. -.-

For I'm NOT going for NS tmr. Can u sense the jubilation?

And U shall shoot yourself in the head if you ask me WHY.


KO-ed.



Serious business.

Guys, I'm back blogging after a self-proclaimed holiday period to control my emotions. Don't get me wrong. I'm not EMO-ing over the fact that I got a C for bio. It is just that I don't have any other time left for me to blog.. that's all.

Life after receiving my SPM result has been really busy.

1. Everyone I know tries ways to contact me, just to know whether I strike straight A's. Well, I should say I disappointed some of them for not getting straight A's. And myself too. -.-

2. Applying for countless scholarships have been Bane's brain-sapping. Esp when applying for Shell Scholarship. I couldn't comprehend why the Shell company would want to make life difficult for applicants. I needed to print out the application form, fill them up nicely and scan the documents. And then mail to them. It is really tedious. And I wish to thank Tjen, my cousin for his kindness to allow me to use his scanner F.O.C. Sadhu x3 =)

3. Getting ready all the necessary documents gave me a SERIOUS headache. -.-

4. Busy coping with a flurry of ongoing events and activities in college.

a. the ABHORRENT mal studies presentation that has been bothering me for GOD-KNOWS-HOW-LONG. (one thing is for sure: I don't enjoy mal studies at all) So I don't mind skipping it =)

b. next week's TS debate. TS= thinking skills. Yea, I need to attend TS classes. WTH??

c. Assignments. Assignments. Assignments.

d. Maths. Esp the chapter on STATICS. I'm soooo blurrr.. And require some form of assistance.

However, there is one THING that lightens up my mood in one way or another amidst the misery and gloom.

WHICH IS-------------- I get the rare chance to meet many secondary school friends now who have secured their future in the SAFE HANDS of SUNWAY UC.

:

Abel, Chung Yu, Zub, Shu Li, Pui Mun, Sing Yee, Ashikin, Jin Hong and ... etc etc

That is something to CHEER ^^

Enough said of the bad part.

Now I shall reveal the good part.

- I am now officially a member of my coll's Korean Club.
That's a wonderful news to note. Maybe I might post in Korean someday =) how I wish.

- Chelsea were beaten soundly by ManCity. =D

- Chelsea dropped a further 2 points against Blackburn. ^^

- MAN UTD edged Liverpool 2-1 in a classic encounter. A Korean hero saved the day.

I guess that's all.

Leaving you with some amazing photos taken in my coll's Chem Lab.

Can u spot which test tube contains Cu2+?


Colourful substances..

Oh.. God.. this was found hiding in the chem lab. =.=
(raised suspicion)







No comments:

Post a Comment