Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally... A much-needed dose to heal this blog

Hey everyone, i bet this post will most probably be left unread, as the unending SPM is still under way. But hey, those who r not suffering like me, you should really enjoy YOUR school holidays. How I wish I'm younger, even by a year to join you guyz in enjoying the holidays, like I used to in the past.

REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry for all the jeers and disappointment of me not updating my blog for like, more than half a year! Time flies.. yes.. Good news.. My SPM exam is almost over. Not exactly.. but 5 more subjects to go. One would lie if he or she isn't happy about that.

Come on, we have suffered for 2 years now, dating back to Form 4.. more than 700 days. It's time to celebrate... Not now, After SPM!! @.@

So as mentioned, I'm overjoyed at the prospect of enjoying myself during the short, really short school hol. There wont be any updating for the next few days.. but you can be sure that I will be back next week. After Physics paper, of course.

But for now, I'll have to clear all the formulas that I stuffed in my head. Especially the tan = sin/cos and all.

Biology, Accounts, Physics, Chemistry and CHINESE!!! Here I come. =)

For now though, you readers have to sacrifice in terms of not being able to read juicy posts and savour interesting ideas.

Nvm, patience is a virtue. So live life with PATIENCE.

meiosis, mitosis... what is the difference? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment